On this episode of LAFV Talks, we share the full panel discussion hosted in July 2019 in partnership with Facebook exploring whether social media is killing the music industry.
To help us dissect the good, the bad and the viral impact of social media in the music industry, we curated an experienced and diverse panel including:
- Jordon Wifi from Last Night In Paris
- Tasha Demi – Marketing Manager at RCA Records (Sony Music)
- Derren Sequeira – Head of Entertainment at Facebook UK
- Rhian Jones – Music business journalist and Contributing Editor for Music Business Worldwide
- Anthony Osho – Host and Co-Founder of LAFV